The Wisconsin Woodchucks are seeking highly motivated, energetic, sales professionals to join our sales team as the Group Account Manager. The primary focus of this position will be contacting group leaders to generate tickets sales revenue through fundraisers, grandstand groups outings, tailgate outings, corporate areas, and other group sales efforts and tickets packages. This is a full-time opportunity for applicants looking to gain real world sales experience to position themselves for a career in the sports industry. The position will provide extensive training in proven sales methods and tactics.
- Assist in generating ticket sales growth for Wisconsin Woodchucks games and Outside Events
- Sales goals will be established for the season
- Calling on local organizations, non-profits, youth sports teams, etc.
- Make 40-60 calls per day
- Ability to work weekdays, some weekends, nights and evenings
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders and general fans
- Participate in weekly meetings to help develop skills and accelerate growth
- Customer service and ticket problem solving
- Event planning and coordination
- Attending/staffing additional outside events (Community relations)
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Assistant General Manager