BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF JOB
An entry-level position providing hands-on experience in collegiate summer baseball. Join the St. Cloud Rox for the summer to gain a behind-the-scenes experience like no other. You’ll learn the ins and outs of a sport organization within the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League has over 300 alumni who have gone on to play Major League Baseball. The Rox are a leader in fan support and community engagement along with consistently creating a ballpark environment that is incredibly entertaining for fans.
Interns will support specific departments throughout the season. The position will include event day duties and some non-game day events as well. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with the ability to work in a team environment, have an eagerness to learn, and possess the flexibility to adapt to what each day brings.
This position starts in mid/late May and lasts through mid-August.
Reports to: Creative Media Director
- Work directly with the Creative Media Director to create content for social media
- Help run and grow the Rox social media platforms
- Show case the fun atmosphere for fans to see on social media
- Help promote upcoming games and events on digital and social platforms
- Assist in stadium set-up and clean up
- Assist with the broadcasting team
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work under a deadline
- Detailed oriented and very organized
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Computer knowledge
- Graphic design, along with video editing skills are desired
- Must be available for all Rox home games and have ability to work extended hours including weeknights and weekends
- Effective written and verbal communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.