The St. Cloud Rox Baseball Club is seeking an enthusiastic individual for a Promotions and Marketing Internship for the summer of 2018. The Rox are a proud member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League has over 180 alumni who have gone on to play Major League Baseball. The Rox had nearly 60,000 fans attend games during the 2017 season. During their first six seasons of existence, the club has been at or near the top of the Northwoods League’s North Division in attendance while creating an environment that is entertaining for families of Central Minnesota.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Reports directly to the Vice President, This position starts early/mid-May and ends mid/late August)
· Takes the lead on implementing all pre-game, in-game and post-game on-field promotions.
· Helps put together the game script
· Helps implement sponsorship contracts
· Helps create new and fun on-field promotions.
· Manages other promotional staffers to ensure all on-field activities are implemented at a high level
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, very organized
- Very Upbeat, fun personality
- Experience on a microphone is preferred
- Ability to work some nights, weekends, and potential holidays
- Succeed in a team environment
- Multi-task and effectively problem solve
- Some heavy lifting may apply
- Comfortable speaking and interacting in front of large crowds
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
To Apply: Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to see how well you can speak. Please record a short video cover letter introducing yourself, state why you want an internship and anything else you think we should know about you. Show us your personality and why you’ll be a good fit. The video cover letter can be emailed to email@example.com (A written cover letter will be accepted but a video cover letter is preferred)
How did you hear about this job?