Job Description: Pitching Coach - Seasonal
Reports to: Field Manager and General Manager
Start Date: May 26, 2018
End Date: August 18, 2018 (pending playoffs)
Responsibilities: This position is seasonal in nature and is responsible for managing the pitching staff and bullpen. The position will also include preparing pitchers for games and giving them daily and weekly routines and scouting reports. A host family will be provided.
· Management of pitchers in game
· Prepare pitchers for each game
· Hold bullpen sessions and workouts at stadium when necessary
· Prepare the necessary scouting reports for both pitchers and hitters
· Throw BP
· Uphold Kingfish rules and team standards
· Attend summer camps during Kingfish season
· Attend community appearances
· Help oversee management of player appearances
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.