Marketing/Promotions Internship with Wisconsin Woodchucks in Wausau · WI
Wisconsin Woodchucks jobs
Sports Jobs in Wausau · WI
The Wisconsin Woodchucks are seeking qualified individuals to assist the marketing and promotion of the Wisconsin Woodchucks, fulfilling sponsorship contracts and on-field activities. This position is an entry-level marketing position providing hands-on experience in collegiate baseball. The Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing & Corporate Service Manager. The Marketing/Promotions Intern must be available for all home games, along with any additional events assigned throughout the season.
- Assist in the creation of eblasts, newsletters and other marketing collateral
- Write, proofread and edit copy for press releases, event listings, scripts, promotional collateral, etc.
- Coordinate and book all pre-game activities
- Attend player/mascot/organization appearances in the community
- Research new marketing techniques and promotional ideas
- Running on-field promotions
- Distributing giveaways at stadium entrances
- General fan assistance
- Set up community park area
- Serve as a liaison for special guests, visiting teams, and umpires
- Prepare game day promotions and giveaways
- Assist with fulfillment of sponsorship contracts
- Assist with stadium set-up and clean up
- Will be required to work office/stadium hours on non-game days
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a current college student (undergraduate or graduate)
- Requires ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within organization as well as outside contacts
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability, and proper attitude in dealing with others including co-workers and customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?