Marketing Internship with Green Bay Booyah in Green Bay · WI
Green Bay Booyah jobs
Sports Jobs in Green Bay · WI
Capital Credit Union Park home to the Green Bay Booyah and Green Bay Voyagers are looking for full-time marketing interns. The marketing interns will serve under the close supervision of the Marketing Manager. These positions will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure all sponsorship and advertising contracts are implemented. Additionally, this intern will have the opportunity to help the sales staff and gain experience in the sales department.
- Help implement sponsorship contracts while executing game day activities
- Assist in coordinating all on-field promotions and pre-game activities
- Help create new and fun on-field promotions
- Assist in attending mascot and player appearances in the community
- Help deliver marketing material in the community
- Assisting in running multiple contests
- Help manage all social media outlets
- Assist or help the Marketing Manager to ensure that the ballpark is ready and looking presentable each game day.
- Sales tasks will include assisting on calling renewals and single game ticket buyers, answering incoming phone calls, placing ticket orders, and delivering tickets to clients.
- Creative mind set with the ability to think quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Upbeat and fun personality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?