Field Management / Stadium Operations Internship with Kenosha Kingfish in Kenosha · WI
Kenosha Kingfish jobs
Sports Jobs in Kenosha · WI
Field Management/ Operations Seasonal Manager
Big Top Baseball – Kenosha Kingfish
The Kenosha Kingfish are searching for a full-time field management / stadium operations intern. The full-time field management / stadium operations intern will work directly under the close supervision of the General Manager. This position assists in ensuring a quality playing surface at Historic Simmons Field. This position also helps ensure that all aspects of stadium operations are completed diligently and in a timely fashion. Start date is mid-May 2018.
- Assist or help ensure that all aspects of stadium operations are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain playing surface and field maintain product
- Assist or in management and staffing of game day employees
- Assist in receiving inventory (food, beer, field material etc.)
- Help and assist in budget and setting goals to reduce costs
- Assist and help in preparing the ballpark for opening day
- Ability to work non-traditional and long hours including evenings and weekends
- Maintain a clean a presentable stadium
- Assist the Director of Operations in any ball park needs
- Manage and delegate tasks to intern staff
- Can take direction in completing assigned tasks under direct supervision
- Ability to think on one's feet and problem solve on the fly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?