The St. Cloud Rox Baseball Club is seeking enthusiastic Hospitality/Food Service interns for the summer of 2018. The Rox are a proud member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League has over 180 alumni who have gone on to play Major League Baseball. The Rox had nearly 60,000 fans attend games during the 2017 season. During their first six seasons of existence, the club has been at or near the top of the Northwoods League’s North Division in attendance while creating an environment that is entertaining for families of Central Minnesota.
The St. Cloud Rox offers (5) five Hospitality/Food Service Internships to students. Our interns will acquire real-time working business experience in a professional organization modeled after minor league and professional baseball.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Reports directly to Director of Food & Beverage. This position starts in May and ends mid/late August)
· Rox Sports Deck & Main Concessions Management & Operations
· Managing Game Day Staff
· Human Resource Management/Scheduling Shifts
· Suite Management & Control
· Inventory management, stocking, control, & ordering
· Vendor communication
· Stadium set-up/teardown
· General Office Duties
· Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, very organized
- Upbeat, fun personality
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work long hours, nights, weekends, and potential holidays
- Succeed in a team environment
- Multi-task and effectively problem solve
- Some heavy lifting may apply
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
To Apply: Please email your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How did you hear about this job?