Ballpark Operations Internship with Wisconsin Woodchucks in Wausau · WI
Wisconsin Woodchucks jobs
Sports Jobs in Wausau · WI
The Wisconsin Woodchucks are seeking qualified individuals to assist in the operations of Athletic Park for the upcoming 2021 season. All operations interns will take part in management of catered events, concessions, game-day staff, along with pre-season and game-day ballpark set up. While also playing a large role in the overall Wisconsin Woodchucks fan experience. This summer internship program runs from mid-May to late August. All interns must be available for each home game, along with any additional events assigned throughout the season.
- Assist in the execution of daily ballpark operations
- Assist in management and scheduling of game-day staff
- Prepare ballpark for daily events
- Fulfill daily food preparation requirements (Caterings, pre/post-game team meals, concessions, etc.)
- Assist in ordering and receiving inventory
- Knowledge of all game-day activities and specialties
- Assist in presentation and cleanliness of ballpark before, during, and after game
- Capable of taking direction to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to delegate tasks to game-day staff
- Knowledge or experience in areas of Hospitality, Event Management, and/or Food & Beverage
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and have great attention to detail
- Ability to be decisive and problem solve in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?