Photography Game Day Seasonal Position
Big Top Baseball – Kenosha Kingfish
The Kenosha Kingfish are seeking an individual to assist in the team's photography for the summer. This individual's primary responsibility will be to take pictures of game day activity including player shots, fan shots, and sponsorship fulfillment for all home games along with other events. This individual will be responsible for uploading all photos to the team photo gallery within two days of the game's completion.
· Shoot all Kingfish home games, as well as Kingfish special events on both game and non-game days.
· Post daily photo logs of the previous day’s activities
· Taking player head shots
· Exemplary photography ability, preferred experience is 2-4 years in a sports setting
· Excellent organization skills
· Ability to adapt on the fly in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Be capable of taking direction in completing assigned tasks under direct supervision
Big Top Baseball is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. BTB annually hires more than 50 interns for its Northwoods League franchises, the Madison Mallards, Green Bay Bullfrogs, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Seasonal positions run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August. This position work directly with the management staff. Interviews will start in February and will continue until all positions are filled. For more information on the Kingfish Photography Position, please contact Connor@kingfishbaseball.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.