The Madison Mallards are seeking full time hospitality interns. Hospitality interns will oversee our high-end clientele in our exclusive suites throughout the ballpark, in addition to being involved in various special events. Applicants will serve under the close supervision of the Director of Sponsorship Activation and Events and assist in part-time staff management and scheduling, suite set up, food and beverage quality assurance, and client customer service.
- Managing the set up and tear down of all suites in the ballpark and maintaining presentation and quality in each suite. Each suite must be set and ready prior to start of each game.
- Coordinating and managing food running from kitchen to suite areas and ensuring food quality is above expectations.
- Managing part-time staff and scheduling.
- Working closely with Food & Beverage to ensure all needs are met on each game day.
- Working with Director of Corporate Activation and Events preparing for special events and non-
game day events in suites and ballpark as a whole.
- Working with the client and sales rep of each group to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to think on one's feet and problem solve in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be customer service focused
- Willingness to work outdoors rain or shine as well as a kitchen environment
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to adapt to last minute changes
- Food and beverage experience and career focus
Big Top Baseball is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. BTB annually hires more than 50 interns for its Northwoods League franchises, the Madison Mallards, Green Bay Bullfrogs, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Internships run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August. Every summer the interns work directly with the management staff. Interviews will start in November and will continue until all positions are filled. All Interns must receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement. All Interns will receive a housing & travel stipend for this internship. For more information on the Mallards internship program, see MallardsBaseball.com.