The Madison Mallards are seeking full time Food & Beverage Manager intern. F & B Manager intern will oversee all food and beverage operations throughout the ballpark, in addition to being involved in various special events. Applicants will serve under the close supervision of the Executive Chef and Sous Chef and assist in part-time staff management and scheduling and food and beverage quality assurance. Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in getting the stadium ready
-Assist scheduling and management of part-time employees.
- Scheduling must consider, not only, the fan attendance rates, but also labor costs
and the customer service ideals and expectations/standards of the Madison
- Work in a chain of command and work closely under the direct management of
Executive Chef and Sous Chef.
- Monitor daily par and production lists to ensure employees are on task and working efficiently towards daily goals.
- Monitor the overall appearance and cleanliness of all Duck Blind areas and the
cleanliness of related equipment while maintaining standards of the Department of
- Ensure continual upkeep of designated stations and beverage areas.
- Monitor lines and problem-solve related issues as they arise.
- Assist taking nightly food and beverage inventory
- Monitoring and minimizing food and beverage waste
- Prospective food and beverage ordering: submit recommended order sheets to
Executive Chef for review
- Assist in employee training
Big Top Baseball is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. BTB annually hires more than 50 interns for its Northwoods League franchises, the Madison Mallards, Green Bay Bullfrogs, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Internships run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August. Every summer the interns work directly with the management staff. Interviews will start in November and will continue until all positions are filled. All Interns must receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement. All Interns will receive a housing & travel stipend for this internship. For more information on the Mallards internship program, see MallardsBaseball.com