The Kenosha Kingfish are seeking an individual to operate the team’s full color outfield video board for all 36 home games this summer and produce digital media for the team. The digital media production intern will serve under the close supervision of the marketing team to ensure that all sponsorship and advertising contracts are fulfilled. They will also assist the PR Intern on editing photos for the team’s website. Please provide examples of graphic design work or a link to your portfolio with your application.
· Become an expert with our video board software
· Design images with sponsor logos to be shown on the video board throughout the game
· Design player cards for all home and visiting players
· Coordinate with PA Announcer on timing and execution of in-game requirements and game- day script
· Assist with various graphic design projects as needed
· Assist the PR Intern in creating graphics for KingfishBaseball.com
· Assist the Video Production and Webcast Intern in producing video content for use on the video board
· Creating motion graphics/animations if you have the skills
· Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a must
· Experience in Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere Pro a huge plus
· Must be a creative thinker and do well in a fast-paced environment
· Must have an extensive knowledge of the flow of a baseball game
· Ability to problem solve on the fly
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
· Laptop and Photoshop not provided
· Video board software provided
Big Top Baseball is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. BTB annually hires more than 50 interns for its Northwoods League franchises, the Madison Mallards, Green Bay Bullfrogs, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Internships run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August. Every summer the interns work directly with the management staff. Interviews will start in January and will continue until all positions are filled. All Interns must receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement. All Interns will receive a housing & travel stipend for this internship. For more information on the Kingfish internship program, please contact Connor@kingfishbaseball.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.