The Green Bay Bullfrogs are currently accepting applicants for a Seasonal Food and Beverage Manager position. The Bullfrogs are members of the Summer Collegiate Northwoods League and play 36 home games from mid-May – August. Additionally, the Bullfrogs are a member of Big Top Baseball, which is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation, attracting more than 650,000 fans in 2017. Every summer this position works directly with the front office staff. Interviews have begun and will continue to do so until this position is filled.
Start Date: May 14th 2018 (With opportunity to start as early as April 2nd)
End Date: August 31st 2018
Work schedule: 5 days a week plus weekend home games and special events
- Employee scheduling and management of approximately 60 part-time employees and 5 Interns in accordance with employee budgets to be provided at a later date following hire. Staffing must accommodate the number of fans in the ballpark each night in a way that maintains an expected labor cost, yet does not sacrifice the customer service ideals and expectations of the Bullfrogs organization and the Bullfrogs’ fans. Employee will oversee but is not limited to the Festival Foods stand and Jeremiah’s Frog Legs.
- Employee would work in a chain of command. Working closely under the direct management of Assistant General Manager: Andy Francis for all food related production in concession stands and operational tasks.
- Overall appearance of the concession stand. The interior/exterior is to be cleaned on a nightly basis. Constant upkeep of all condiment stands in the concession area during the game days and special events.
- Taking and tracking inventory and waste of food and beverage items.
- Prospective concessions ordering in which the employee would submit a potential list of items for the Assistant General Manager to order for upcoming games.
- Food preparation as needed in concession stand.
- Assist in concessions hiring by attending both hiring dates. Dates take place before the season begins.
- Attend all concession training/orientation and assist in training all concession employees with a focus on customer service, sanitation, necessary production and service procedures, and overall expectations during the season.
- General food and beverage supervision, including: grill production, service windows, fan areas, suite food needs, nightly cleaning, health department issues etc.
- Attends any special events during between 5/14/18 and 8/31/18
- Other operational tasks assigned by GM or Assistant GM.