Graphic Design Intern Winter/Spring with Green Bay Booyah in Green Bay · WI
Green Bay Booyah jobs
Sports Jobs in Green Bay · WI
Our Graphic Design Intern will help bring life to our upcoming season and other events through the creation of various assets needed to successfully market our company.
In addition to graphic design projects, you may also have the opportunity to work in other services such as marketing, social media, business development initiatives and game-day operations as needed.
This is an Unpaid Internship. Internship will span over a semester of college during winter and spring.
We can offer flexible hours during the week based on the needs of your supervisor and can be discussed. Weekend availability is a must – you will be expected to work on weekends as assigned creating graphics or assisting with events.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing a relevant major, such as Graphic Design, Marketing, etc.
- Must be proficient in Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must have a portfolio or equivalent materials to provide upon request.
- Punctual and self-motivating
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Creative design ideas
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to accept constructive criticism and comfortable with the editing/approval process that comes with graphic design
Comfortable, appropriate office/field attire is acceptable
Create designs for the following:
- Event Artwork
- Social media graphics
- Marketing flyers
- Banners, headers, graphics, etc. for various websites
- Works closely and directly with Marketing Coordinator(s), Event Management Team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?