The Vancouver Canadians Professional Baseball Club's Sales Internship is a highly competitive program in a fast paced learning environment that offers ambitious, responsible and hard-working individuals the opportunity to gain experience in the sports industry and learn how to become successful in both the sports and business industries.
- Generating revenue by making outgoing calls to local businesses for ticket and group packages
- Responding to fan requests regarding ticket, group and general inquiries while adhering to the Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club's high standard of customer service
- Assisting the Box Office by executing ticket sales as well as cash handling responsibilities
- Utilizing our CRM and Ticket Management systems to input customer information
- Representing the Vancouver Canadians at community and networking events around the Lower Mainland, cultivating future client relationships
- Executing Game Day sponsored promotions and stadium operations as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Previous sales experience is an asset (but not required).
- Proficient in MS word and excel
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to think on your feet in high stress situations
- Displays professional problem solving skills
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: April 29th-end of season (August/ September depending)
Work Location: 4601 Ontario Street, Vancouver, BC, V5V3H4
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.