Everett AquaSox – Ticketing Assistant
May - September 12
The Everett AquaSox, single-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, are hiring for a Ticketing Assistant for the 2018 season. This is an hourly ($11.50/hr), seasonal position, running from May-September 12. Hours will be Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM and vary based on the AquaSox home game schedule during the summer months.
- Assist with all marketing projects throughout the season
- Front Desk duties: selling tickets to individual customers, answering incoming phone calls, ensuring front desk area is organized at all times
- Customer Service – providing a high level of customer service at all times to customers in the office as well as over the phone
- Ticket Printing – assist in ticket printing as needed
- Oversee organization of Will Call Tickets
- Coordinate the processing and fulfilling of Internet Ticket Orders
- Other duties as assigned (will be assisting Front Office staff throughout season)
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy, positive attitude with the ability to work directly with and communicate effectively with AquaSox fans, both in person and over the phone, as well as the Front Office staff. This person should have a strong background in customer service. This candidate should show very good organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Must have the willingness to help the organization in all areas as needed.