7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League, the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League and the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League. The Everett AquaSox play at Everett Memorial Stadium in downtown Everett, WA. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
Job Description: Webbly must be an outgoing individual who works well with others and can engage with fans of all ages. He/she must be in strong physical condition to wear a multi-layer costume, endure high temperatures and stand, walk, run or dance for extended periods of time. Webbly must be able to read individuals’ social cues to understand the level of interaction each fan may want. Ideal applicants for this position should have a creative and energetic personality with the ability to motivate others and have a passion for having fun.
This position may include opportunities in the following areas:
• Represent the Everett AquaSox at home games and at a wide range of events throughout the Puget Sound and Snohomish County area
• Meet and greet fans prior to, during and after events
• Perform duties in a respectful manner deemed acceptable according to the team standards
• Could fill in as additional mascot as needed
• Candidates must be able to lift/move weights of 50 lbs.
• Available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
• Take and follow direction from Community Relations Manager/On-Field Emcee
• Collaborate with Frog Squad and on-field Emcee
• Punctuality is mandatory
• Maintain costume cleanliness and wellbeing
• Performance/dance/acting background a plus, but not required
• Previous mascot experience a plus, but not required