Director of Corporate Sales
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Everett AquaSox, High-A West Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, and the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles. The Everett AquaSox play at Funko Field in downtown Everett, WA. 7th Inning Stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
Reports Directly To: General Manager
Position Summary: This individual will play a vital role in the success of the Everett AquaSox Corporate Sales and Marketing Departments. This person will be responsible for direct sales efforts primarily focused on selling Corporate Partnerships for the organization. In addition to direct sales, this person will also help coordinate and provide leadership of Corporate Partnerships. Sales are done by meeting with clients to find the correct partnership to create a long-term partnership with them. The sale is just the beginning of the partnership.
1. Generate revenue through the sale of Corporate Partnership packages via cold calls and/or face to face contacts.
2. Prospecting new partnership leads.
3. Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
4. Attend networking events to develop new leads and new clients.
5. Develop relationships with current clients for referral leads.
6. Continue to maintain an assigned, traceable standard in personal sales efforts for partnerships.
7. Some creative design with respect to proposals, marketing collateral, etc.
8. Assist General Manager with client service needs.
9. Responsible for weekly Corporate Sales reports and maintaining team’s CRM system.
10. Ensure sponsorship fulfillment on game days to include activation, photography, etc.
11. Assisting with development of website and social media content in relations to sponsorship promotions and elements.
12. Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.