Reports To: Ticket Office Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the supervision of a 10-15 person part-time staff.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the Glitnir ticketing system.
- Assist the Ticket Office Manager in running all aspects of printing tickets (Full Season, Mini Plans, Flex, Group, Picnic, and Single Game tickets).
- Fulfill individual game ticket orders in person, on the phone, and online.
- Fulfill and update Group Contracts accurately as they are submitted.
- Help in the adherence of Ticket Office policy with respect to customer service and other ticketing issues.
- Maintain an account database utilizing the Glitnir system.
- Manage data entry and database management for specific ticket promotions.
- Identify and execute marketing strategies using database of consumers
- Identify & reach out to potential/new plan holders based on data collected.
- Assist the Ticket Office Manager in managing the part-time staff.
- Completing all other duties as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, and Ticket Office Manager.
- Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students or individuals seeking entry into the sports industry.
- Previous Ticket Office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain calm and professional demeanor in the face of adversity.
- Ability to be at the stadium long hours including night, weekend and holiday events.
- Self-motivated without needing constant direction.
- An organized and goal oriented individual.
- Must have basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be enthusiastic with a desire to learn through hands on experience.
- Must be a team player with leadership skills.
Compensation and Duration of Employment: Monthly stipend of $400 to cover living expenses and an hourly wage of $9.70 to cover work done on home game days. You can expect to receive an average of $700 per month between the stipend and wages. If fulfilling an academic requirement, college credit may also be awarded. Internships run from mid-May to early September.