This is a seasonal position that requires a detail-oriented individual who possesses strong organizational skills. The Inventory Manager will be responsible for managing concession/concourse inventory. The role of Inventory Manager includes the following:
- To check in product deliveries, manage proper inventory systems and keep a running inventory of item amounts and locations.
- Responsible to manage staff that consists of Keg runners, Hawkers and Commissary runners. As well as communicate with the Head Chef and other supervisors on inventory.
- Responsible to monitor product consumption and ensure waste control. Also monitor proper inventory storage and rotation of product. Will work with the Food and Beverage Coordinator to do weekly product ordering.
- Responsible to distribute and collect Inventory sheets from at the beginning and end of each game from other supervisors.
- Responsible to provide the Food and Beverage Coordinator with updates at the end of each home stand on productivity, inventory and staff scheduling.
Experience and Requirements:
- Two-plus years of Inventory Control experience in a stadium or arena concessions operation, or the equivalent in restaurant or Hospitality management.
- Experience with a POS system in a stadium or like-venue.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets and reports.