Reports To: Food & Beverage Director and Kiosk Supervisor
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing game day operations of Wood fired pizza kiosk (including but not limited to: food prep and cooking of wood fired pizza, POS functions, cash reconciliation, customer service and alcohol distribution).
- Managing set up and break down of stand and pizza oven nightly
- Responsible to cook and distribute pizzas in a timely and efficient manor
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Director or Kiosk Supervisor
- Prior pizza making experience (wood fire oven experience preferred).
- Knowledgeable of NY State Alcohol Service guidelines. (Tips Certified preferred, but not required)
- Serve Safe certified preferred but not required.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Being a self-motivated worker without needing constant direction.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Must be a team player with leadership skills.
Compensation and Duration of Employment: Compensation will be determined based on experience. There is potential to earn a bonus based on seasonal sales and productivity. Employment could begin as early as April 2018 and as late as June 13th, 2018. Employment will end mid-September 2018. All hired employees will be required to complete training prior to the first day of work.