Reports To: Food & Beverage Director and Head Chef
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepping and cooking in concessions during game time
- Responsible for set up and break down of kitchens nightly
- Responsible to clean work stations and concession kitchen
- Prep and cook Player’s team meals
- Responsible to be in compliance with sanitation procedures in accordance with Health Code Standards
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Director and Head Chef
- Previous experience cooking in a food service establishment.
- Experience using flat tops and fryers is not required but preferred.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Being a self-motivated worker without needing constant direction
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Must be a team player with leadership skills.
Compensation and Duration of Employment: Compensation will be determined based on experience. Employment could begin as early as April 2018 and as late as June 13th, 2018. Employment will end mid-September 2018. All hired employees will be required to complete training prior to the first day of work.