The Staten Island Yankees (Class “A” Short-Season, NY-Penn League, New York Yankees) are looking for a committed and hardworking individual that wants a career providing the best entertainment value for anyone in New York City.
The Staten Island Yankees are six-time New York-Penn League Champions. Richmond County Bank Ballpark at St. George sits on the New York Bay and has breathtaking panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. The ballpark is located next to the free Staten Island Ferry which connects Staten Island to Manhattan just five miles away.
The Staten Island Yankees Ticket Operations Manager position will give you an opportunity to run a professional sports box office and manage a small staff. The position runs begins ASAP (must begin by March 1) to mid September.
- Run the Staten Island Yankees Box Office for all 38 home games
- Oversee Ticket Operations Internship Staff
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a respectful and courteous manner
- Use of TicketReturn ticketing system to perform daily functions in the ticket office
- Account and database maintenance using Excel, Score CRM and TicketReturn ticketing system
- Work with Sales Executives for season ticket and group sales
- Ticket order processing & fulfillment
- Work ticket window or will call window on gamedays
- Daily balancing of ticket window sales
- Make calls to sell group tickets and mini-plans
- Superior communication and customer service
- Detailed oriented, strong work ethic, and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings, and weekends
- Previous experience handling cash preferred
- Previous box office experience prefered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.