Overview: This is a full-time internship that runs from May 2018 – August 2018. The Grounds/Stadium Operations Intern will report directly to the Head Groundskeeper & Assistant Director of Stadium Operations.
As an extension of a student intern’s classroom training in facility operations, the student intern will shadow regular employees and perform assigned tasks that will help the student intern develop operations skills such as:
· Maintenance of field, stadium, and facilities.
· Appropriate techniques and equipment for crowd control and managing pedestrian traffic.
· Electrical and plumbing work.
· Selection and interaction with mechanical, cleaning and maintenance vendors.
· Waste removal and maintenance.
· Safety and hazard control.