As an extension of a student intern’s classroom training in ticket operations and accounting, the student intern will shadow regular employees and perform assigned tasks that will help the student intern develop operations skills such as:
· Revenue generation and finances from ticket sales.
· Sales techniques.
· Handling customer service interactions.
· Basic financial reporting and analysis.
· Use of computer software for Accounting management and reporting (QuickBooks).
· Revenue generation and finances from all other departments (merchandise, box office, concessions, etc).
In addition, the student intern will be provided with input from business executives on career paths and resources, such as resume building, interview practice, and technical training workshops and be provided with opportunities for personal discussions with employees
about career paths. The program is expected to run for a period of 15 weeks, from May 2018 to September 2018.