Overview: This is a full-time internship that runs from May 2018 – August 2018. The Production Intern will report directly to the Assistant General Manager, Marketing.
As an extension of a student intern’s classroom training in production and design, the student intern will shadow regular employees and perform assigned tasks that will help the student intern develop production and design skills such as:
· Operating sound and video equipment.
· Developing video content.
· Optimizing graphic designs for use in various media.
· Logistics and coordination of sound and video for game/event.
· Training on production and design specific software platforms, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier and InDesign.
· Maximizing storage life and preservation of media.
· Communications through social media, website, and newsletter skills, including customer interaction and content creation for maximizing branding and development of goodwill.