StatStak is the first athlete-centric sports data and analytics platform. This unique position allows us to service millions of teams, facilities, and organizations with simple software that provides next-gen analytics for player development, recruiting, and athlete representation.
Founded ‘By Athletes, For Athletes’, daily operations at StatStak consist of an exciting blend of elite athletics and Silicon Valley level software. As an early-stage high-growth startup in a technologically lagging space, we have the leisure of exploiting inefficiencies through our best-in-class cloud-based architecture and modern UI, without the overhead of corporate time sink.
We are a fast-growing company that continues to make waves in the sports data industry. In response to this traction, we are looking to quickly hire and onboard additional hires who are invested in the company trajectory and aligned with long term company goals.
The StatStak platform is in the final phases of beta testing with multiple top 10 college baseball teams, and we are eager to go to market this summer. Our initial addressable market is college baseball organizations at all levels, baseball training facilities, and elite travel baseball organizations.
As a regional sales representative working on the sales team, you will work with team members from across the company to help design, implement, and iterate our internal sales and marketing processes.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Communications and client relations with baseball coaches & organizations
- Build and maintain a database of leads
- Taking leads from outreach to closing sales
- Outbound & inbound sales
- Create internal materials & processes
- Collaborate with co-workers across the country with client relations and sales calls
- Perform various other miscellaneous tasks around the company
- Must have 3+ years of management experience
- Must 5+ years of sales experience
- Must have extensive experience with a CRM
- Must have 10+ years experience in high-level baseball
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments
- Task-oriented and diligent work ethic
- Problem-solving in unique scenarios
- Ability to quickly maneuver and think on your feet
- Understanding of startup culture and desire to be involved in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to be a part of a team and work with others
- An innate desire to take part in mission-critical sales and marketing processes that will be integral to the sales process
- A desire to learn and better yourself in sales
- Ability to create unique value at StatStak
The foundation of StatStak is our unique culture. We’ve cultivated an environment that melds the cutting-edge advancement of Silicon Valley with the social acumen of a Nashville-based startup. All our decisions are guided by our mantra, ‘By Athletes, For Athletes’.
At StatStak, unique value is rewarded. If you create unique value, you will be well compensated.
At StatStak, we want you to be well and thrive. And most importantly, have fun. The benefits include:
- Unlimited coffee and energy drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of learning/growing opportunities
- Computer Software/Sports analytics