Stadium Operations Internship
Assist with all aspects of facility operations and management with Sioux City Explorers baseball games and outside events such as high school games. Provide daily maintenance in the stadium, offices, skyboxes, dugouts. Assist the groundskeeper on game days and non-game days.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, demonstrate excellent follow-through, and have an understanding of appropriate business etiquette
- Ability to work in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, and be able to commit to the entire 2023 Explorers home game schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, well-organized, and strong computer knowledge
To apply for a 2023 summer internship, please send your cover letter and resume to Cheyenne Anderson at [email protected]