- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage and the general supervision of the General Manager.
- Individual will be responsible for assisting in the planning, scheduling, and supervising of an effective, safe, and profitable food and beverage department.
- Individual will assist the Director of Food and Beverage in the day-to-day operation for concessions, premium services, catering and corporate picnics at Salem Memorial Ballpark.
- Individual will also assist the Director of Food and Beverage in the day-to-day operation of all food operations; including operating the POS system, pricing and merchandising products, receiving orders and assisting in inventory controls.
- Knowledge is helpful in the training, planning, and scheduling the work of subordinate employees
- Knowledge in ordering, receiving, and maintaining inventory and records
- Knowledge of state health and ABC laws pertaining to the storage, handling, and preparation and the dispensing of food and beverages.
- Must be comfortable working in a busy environment and be prepared to work extended weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
The requirements listed below are a brief list of the representative knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university with a major in hospitality management, business, or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the field.
- The service experience can include retail, catering, concessions, and alcohol service to the public in a hospitality setting.
- Individual must be outgoing, energetic, motivated & professional
- Team player with excellent customer service and analytical skills
- The ability to solve time-sensitive issues; possess good organizational skills
- Proactive in making suggestions, creating new ideas & trouble shooting while paying close attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.