Summary: The Ticket Operations Assistant will assist the Box Office Manager with all aspects of ticket operations and sales including order processing, ticket printing, managing game day employees, money handling, and more. This is a seasonal position that will run from May 2021 – August 2021.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date records of ticket sales.
- Execute group contracts including both printing and distribution.
- Work in Ticket Office selling single game tickets via phone and in-person.
- Build and foster relationships with past, current and potential new clients.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Assist with planning and coordination of large group events, group specific theme nights, and special events.
- Work with the front office team to achieve the objectives of the advertising sales, marketing, tickets, and community relations departments.
- Provide excellent customer service and care to all customers and prospects.
- Assist with other projects and events as assigned.
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Assist Box Office Manager in the Ticket Office with all duties.
- Oversee game-day ticket sellers and aid with any complications.
- Conduct daily cash procedures as directed by the Box Office Manager.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or progress towards a degree in Sports Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience with Ticket Return or other ticketing software preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.