Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in the daily operations of the department which includes various projects to accomplish the objectives of the department and grow the skills of the selected hire.
- Physically receive all deliveries arriving at Target Field.
- Verify all product arrives in proper condition.
- Verify quantities received match the quantities on the Packing List and Purchase Order.
- Enter quantities and items received in NetSuite software system for all Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate with shipping companies to schedule deliveries at appropriate times.
- Keeping inventory of office supplies, copy centers, and promotional item deliveries.
- Order and restock inventory as needed.
- Communicate with various departments for receiving large deliveries.
- Work with department representatives to preemptively coordinate deliveries.
- General administrative assistance as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Professional-minded individual who is ready to connect their educational foundation with the real needs and solutions in a small and unique department.
Time Commitment: March 2023 - December 2023
Hours: Flexible Hours, 30 - 40 hours/week
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.