Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist the Premium Sales and Service with the needs of the organizations premium account base.
- Specific responsibilities include planning, allocation, and execution of premium account holder benefits, events, and retention programs.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and data management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work game nights and weekends are required.
- Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: April 2023 - October 2023/End of Season.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.