Facility and Organization:
Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium is the home of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. The ballpark is host to 70 Timber Rattler Games, NCAA Division III College World Series, WIAA State Baseball Tournament, numerous high school games, and Concerts.
This position is seasonal. Typically March through October. Exact dates are flexible Duties include but are not limited; preparing the infield skin, mound, home plate, and bullpens. Assisting in tarp pulls, setting up and tearing down batting practice, and pre game field prep. As well as turf maintenance such as edging, fertilizing, irrigation repair, and maintenance.
- Candidates must have an interest in sports field maintenance.
- Enrollment in or recent grad from a two or four year turfgrass, agronomy, horticulture, or soil science program.
- Turf maintenance experience required
- Individuals must be able to:
- Work long hours
- Think quickly on their feet
- Be able to lift over 50lbs.
- Work in various weather conditions
- Highly motivated, willing to learn
- Great attention to detail
- Able to manage staff
To Be Determined, based on experience. This is a salaried position. Food Stipend included. No housing Provided