This part-time position is responsible for performing operational support (setup/cleaning/maintenance) at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium. Flexible days and hours with morning shifts usually starting at 7:00am and lasting 2-4 hours per shift.
- Set-up and remove tables, chairs, staging, etc. as needed for special events/meetings.
- Provide general cleaning meeting rooms and all operation space prior to and at conclusion of events.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms (Fox Club storage/housekeeping closet).
- Responsible for the upkeep of the operations equipment.
- Complete cleaning of all public area restrooms.
- Replenish paper toweling, soap, and toilet paper in above mentioned restrooms.
- Remove trash from public areas.
- Wash glass doors in areas listed above.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and work environment:
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy objects.
- Ability to reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role may use equipment and machinery.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.