This position reports directly to the General Manager. Responsible for the daily maintenance and cleaning of Modern Woodmen Park. This position will oversee the Manager, Operations and Grounds and work together with Director of Field Services/Head Groundskeeper.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure ballpark is clean and in good status for each home game and event
- Perform routine building maintenance, repair, minor construction projects
- Responsible for staffing all game day crew including ushers, parking, and cleaning
- Work with companies/contractors and City of Davenport on repairs and work around the facility
- Assist in the planning, set-up, breakdown, and cleanup of all events during and after the season
- Assist in the stadium set-up for the beginning of the season and breakdown at the completion of the season
· Assist other departments as needed
· High School Degree or Equivalent
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
· 2-4 Years Related Experience
· Knowledge of basic mechanical and plumbing operations
· Able to supervise employees
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Technically proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel)
· Able to work independently and in a team environment
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
· High level of integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.