The person in this position reports directly to the Director of Creative Services & Production as well as the Vice President of Sales. They will manage details in relation to client fulfillment for our team partners and oversee creative service needs for events and outside marketing. Off-season responsibilities include creating print ads, sponsorship graphics, and proposals, along with video shoots and editing. They will also assist with proof of performance preparation and media archiving. This position requires creativity and a strong background in graphic design. In-season responsibilities include assisting with client fulfillment and helping the production team manage the video & ribbon boards, music system, and closed-circuit broadcasts.
Major Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with Vice President of Sales on all aspects of client fulfillment for team sponsors, including preparing proposals and contracts, delivering tickets, and setting up (and taking down) sponsor events.
- Create graphics for events, advertising, Internet promotion and other team needs.
- Create front- and back-end digital materials for client attraction and retention.
- Execute pre-production schedules, including video & audio editing and graphic design.
- Execute off-season production, including camera operation, and audio & video editing.
- Maintaining control room equipment, ribbon board, and video board.
- Shoot and edit video content for player videos, promotional videos, intro videos, etc.
- Create highlight packages for post-game wrap up.
- Creating advertising pamphlets, including pocket schedules, ticket/group sales brochures, sponsorship sales brochures, individual sales proposals, promotional posters, etc.
- Organize and archive all graphics files.
- Prepare, organize and distribute proof of performance materials.
- Other related duties as required.
Technology Skills Required:
- Office Suite-Microsoft Office
- Operating System Software-Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or other graphic design programs
- Video Editing (Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc.)
- Website Design
- Production software (Click Effects/ Crossfire, Blaze, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and to self-motivate
- Organizational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Multitasking in a stressful environment
Education and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of production/graphic design/creative services experience
- Extended hours per week during the season on game days
- High levels of verbal and written communication
- Working indoors for most office hours (some outdoor work during games)
- Fast-paced environment with ability to think quickly
- Must be organized to ensure deadlines are met
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.