Lake County Captains Professional Baseball Club Job Description
Title: Part-Time, Seasonal Event Ticket Taker
Position in the corporate structure: This position will report directly to the Director, Stadium Operations.
Job Summary: This position will greet every fan to Captains Stadium and will work to ensure all fans have a proper ticket for the day’s game.
- Scan tickets upon fan entry into the stadium in an orderly and efficient manner
- On occasion assist with the distribution of promotional items for the game
- Help sort tickets to assist with an accurate ticket stub count for the game
- Assist the overall management staff in preventing prohibited items from entering or leaving the stadium
- Be a leader in customer service
- Conduct self in a professional manner both in personal appearance and attitude
- Perform other duties as determined by the Manager, Stadium Operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be polite, friendly and posses excellent public relations skills as this position has extensive guest contact
- Must have reliable transportation
- The ability to work various hours as needed including nights and weekend
- The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors with extreme heat and weather conditions
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.