LAKE COUNTY CAPTAINS PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL CLUB JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Part-Time, Seasonal Day Cleaning Crew Member
Position in the corporate structure: This position will report directly to the Day Cleaning Crew Supervisor and the Manager, Stadium Operations.
Job Summary: This position works to ensure Classic Park is clean prior to all Classic Park events. The day crew will be responsible for cleaning the main concourse level the morning following an event, unless schedule dictates that the cleaning must be done immediately following an event. This position reports primarily during the hours of 8am to 1pm, and may be scheduled to work evening hours if required by the facility schedule.
1) Ensure Classic Park is well-kept and clean at all times including, event preparation, during events and post-event cleaning.
2) Post-game duties include, but are not limited to:
a. Pick up all trash/recyclables from seating bowl and concourse
b. Remove trash from concourse and parking lot garbage cans
c. Using mechanical blowers, blow debris on concourse/seating bowl/outside main gates
d. Pressure wash concourse and surrounding areas when necessary
e. Clean seating bowl/dugouts with water hose.
f. Clean and maintain bathrooms including, but not limited to, mirrors, sinks, and toilets.
g. Restock all paper and soap products in bathrooms.
3) Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
4) Keep all supply closets organized and clean.
1) Be a leader in customer service.
2) Work as a member of a TEAM, and Have Fun!!!
3) Conduct self in a professional manner both in personal appearance and attitude.
4) Perform other duties as determined by the Director of Stadium Operations.
Skills and Qualifications
1) Must be polite, friendly and possess excellent public relations skills as this position has extensive guest contact.
2) Must have reliable transportation.
3) The ability to work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends.
4) The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
5) Ability to work outdoors with extreme heat and weather conditions.
6) Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
7) Prior janitorial experience preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.