LAKE COUNTY CAPTAINS PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL CLUB JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Part-Time Post Event Cleaning Crew Member
Position in the corporate structure: This position will report directly to the Cleaning Crew Supervisor and the Manager, Stadium Operations.
Job Summary: This position works to ensure Classic Park is clean prior to and during all events. Post-event cleaners are responsible for cleaning the facility after events. This position reports primarily at night between the hours of 9pm and 1am, however there will be instances when the schedule requires day-time shifts.
1) Ensure Classic Park is well-kept and clean at all times.
2) Post-event duties include, but are not limited to:
a. Pick up trash throughout the seating bowl and dugouts.
b. Change out garbage/recycling bags as needed.
c. Clean Suites and Suite Level, including but not limited to vacuuming, wiping down all surfaces, washing windows, removal of trash/recycling, mop vinyl floors, clean and restock restrooms.
3) Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
4) Keep all supply closets organized and clean.
5) Maintain a strict eye on detail while ensuring all areas of responsibility are clean and professional in presentation to guests.
1) Be a leader in customer service.
2) Work as a member of a TEAM, and Have Fun!!!
3) Conduct self in a professional manner both in personal appearance and attitude.
4) Perform other duties as determined by the Director of Stadium Operations.
Skills and Qualifications
1) Must be polite, friendly and possess excellent public relations skills as this position has extensive guest contact.
2) Must have reliable transportation.
3) The ability to work various hours as needed including nights and weekends.
4) The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
5) Ability to work outdoors with extreme heat and weather conditions.
6) Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
7) Prior janitorial experience preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.