Creative Services -Graphic Design
Position Overview: The Bowling Green Hot Rods are seeking to fill the role of Creative Services -Graphic Design. This person is responsible for generating an exciting, energy filled, and visually stimulating fan experience with their design medium. They will have strong skills in graphic design, social media design, and production capabilities. The person will also have the ability to work in a fast-paced content driven environment. Position will report to the Director of Creative Services.
- Collaborate, conceptualize, create, and design high end graphic projects for Hot Rods marketing platform.
- Produce professional level quality graphics with new and fresh looks.
- Ensure branding themes are carried out across all platforms.
- Ability to produce materials for print, television, video board, LED board, social media and other platforms.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of production requirements for all platforms.
- Ability to work with Baseball Advanced Media (BAM) on creating, correcting, and maintaining bghotrods.com.
- Create and drive content that creates fan interaction and “clickable” content.
- Work with the Social Media and Marketing manager to deliver needed content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social media presence. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks.
- Create social media advertising content targeted to our specific target market of engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 1 year in professional baseball, 2 years preferred.
- Must be Highly Motivated and Team Driven
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, and all scheduled events at Bowling Green Ballpark.
- Must pass a background check.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expert and perfectionist at grammar, copy editing, and English language.
- Must be able to interact with staff, have the ability to self-manage, and take critique of work.
Applying for the position
Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Bowling Green Hot Rods are an equal opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.