Ticket Operations Event Staff (Seasonal) - Miami Marlins (Miami · FL)
Miami Marlins jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Ticket Operations: Box Office Ticket Seller
The Ticket Operations Event Staff position is responsible for selling tickets, distributing will-call and servicing our guests at all Marlins home games and Marlins Park events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Selling tickets at the Ticket Office windows
- Distributing will- call tickets
- Servicing all guests with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Serve as greeters to customers outside the Ticket Office windows.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi task.
- Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
- Cash handling experience
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and/or box office experience is preferred.
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What is your availability to work Monday - Friday?
What is your availability to work Saturday & Sunday?