Receptionist - Miami Marlins (Miami · FL)
Miami Marlins jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Administration/General Management: Receptionist/Switchboard
The receptionist will oversee the welcome area at loanDepot park. Our mission at the Miami Marlins is to “Exceed Expectations, Always”. We are looking for talented team members that are driven, inclusive, passionate, and accountable to join our winning culture.
- Serve as our welcome ambassador to employees and visitors
- Control access to the office area in compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage multiple telephone calls promptly and courteously, and directs calls to appropriate individual
- Ensure operation in compliance with company standards and procedures
- Assist Human Resources department with onboarding and offboarding
- · Assists Lead Recruiter with scheduling of interviews with various hiring managers
- Manages front office supply inventory and ordering. Keeps an orderly supply and work area.
- Lead the coordination of bookings and requests for the conference rooms and common areas
- Administrative support for department leads as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to guests, callers & staff are essential
- Flexibility to assist various departments with special projects as needed
- Prompt response and effective routing of calls
- Must be able to work required hours
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of one-year customer service, administrative assistant and/or receptionist experience
- Strong Computer proficiency
Selected candidate will be required to comply with The Miami Marlins Vaccination Policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.