HelpDesk Support Specialist - Miami Marlins (Miami · FL)
Miami Marlins jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
The HelpDesk Support Specialist is responsible for assisting the Manager, End-User Computing & HelpDesk in the strategy and execution to create a first-class technology experience for all Miami Marlins employees across all locations and affiliates, including virtual environments. Their main function will be to work with users and vendors alike to analyze reported issues and formulate resolutions. This role will assist Miami Marlins staff members in all user support needs and be responsible for monitoring all systems for the ballpark using the available tools in the Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Ownership of complete IT Service Desk functionality;
- Management and maintenance of KACE helpdesk software solution and KACE asset management appliance;
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support for the IT Service Desk;
- Assist in system deployments as necessary;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, analyze issues and provide solutions;
- Manage, Monitor and Maintain backup jobs and recovery readiness and procedures;
- Assist in all IT initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Windows XP/7/8/10 desktop support knowledge;
- Microsoft Office suite products knowledge;
- Familiarity with MS Exchange Server up 2013;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, network user management, group policies;
- Understanding of NAS and SAN solutions;
- Dell KACE 1000/2000 management solutions;
- Familiarity of Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server. Active Directory a plus;
- Familiarity with Veeam, Backup Exec and/or VRanger (or other) hypervisor based backups;
- Ability to work a pre-determined number of games/events every year on weekends, nights and holidays without exception.
Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science;
- CIS/MIS AA or BS Degree preferred;
- MCSA/MCSE, A+, N+ a plus. Any relevant certification a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.