The Experience Ambassador role will be responsible for executing Marlins Home Run Rewards program efforts during all home games and during special membership events, so as to reward true fan loyalty and also to drive their future repeated business. This position would also be assisting the Ticket Sales and Service department by fulfilling fan experiences, assisting game day & non-game day events, as well as upholding the highest standards of customer service during fan interaction. Also, as a student of a local university, you will represent the Marlins organization as an Ambassador on the campus attending promoting sales campaigns, marketing activations, and events throughout the season. This position will provide a close-up look at how the sports industry collides with the new and fast-moving world of digital marketing and will provide real-world experience to a candidate interested in being on the front lines of sports, sales, marketing and event planning.
- Positively represent the Marlins organization, both personally and professionally.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Help fulfill rewards and exclusive experiences for Marlins fans.
- Troubleshoot program website and member accounts, or enroll new members through the online form.
- Maintain the reward inventory for game days and distribute all rewards efficiently while keeping complete records.
- Execute on-field pregame and in-game Fan Experiences on game days for members and group leaders.
- Provide assistance for group events, special events and member events on game days including but not limited to checking in guests for events, distribution of special event items and assisting with fan interaction at Membership Headquarters.
- Available for non-game day member and group sales events to assist with operations and logistics.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, accountable and self-sufficient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work during games, nights, weekends and occasional holidays during the baseball season.
- Meet a predetermined sales goal established by VP of Ticket Sales and Service.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Have attained or be working toward a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Sport Management or related field.
- Proficiency with digital devices and web-based forms recommended.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.