CRM Coordinator - MIAMI MARLINS (Miami · FL)
MIAMI MARLINS jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Technical Services: Computer Information Systems
The CRM Coordinator will be responsible for sales campaign development and performance analysis. Your responsibilities will require the management of the MS Dynamics CRM system, continuous analysis of ongoing ticketing activities, the generation of new sales leads, proactive analysis of current sales campaigns, and reporting of ticketing revenues.
- Generate sales reports for all areas of ticket sales
- Generate activity reports in CRM for all areas of ticket sales.
- Maintain a clean and updated database of buyers and leads, along with key data points
- Analyze campaign performance trends to make actionable insights
- Work with department managers on strategies for gathering new leads based on measured successes from ongoing campaigns.
- Develop campaign strategies and measurement methodologies to enhance efficiency and efficacy.
- Assist in completing established business analytics projects including trend analysis, forecasting, modeling and performance tracking for program categories and overall department performance
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Director of Business Analytics.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 Years’ experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Strength in Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing data and reporting systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining modeling and forecasting tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in campaign analytics and ROI measurement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a cloud environment is preferred
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience working in sports and/or in the live entertainment industry is a plus
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or Management Science highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.