Associate HR Generalist - MIAMI MARLINS (Miami · FL)
MIAMI MARLINS jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Human Resources: Human Resources Generalist
Responsible for performing a variety of human resources (HR) related duties in the following functional areas: recruiting, onboarding, training and development, benefit & compensation administration, and compliance.
- Processes paperwork for new hires and oversees onboarding; conducts new-employee orientations
- Manages and executes special projects and committees
- Researches, collects, and analyzes data from different location on Learning and Organizational Development (LOD) initiatives
- Researches, develops, and manages the employee recognition and employee engagement programs
- Reviews and maintains I-9 records to ensure compliance
- Works directly with hiring managers on identifying qualified candidates; assists in all recruitment initiatives for exempt and non-exempt positions within the organization
- Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, or related field preferred
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Outgoing personality with track record of effective interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) that creates trusting relationships
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented individual who can prioritize their workload and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.