In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with an unrelenting passion for excellence. While his achievements in aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investments in real estate that form the foundation of our company. With passion, determination and limitless imagination, he built one of the great American empires of the 20th century. At Howard Hughes, we live by our purpose to help people discover new ways of experiencing life - because it’s not just buildings and places that matter, it’s what you do with them that can change the way people live. We aspire to be the most creatively driven real estate company in the world and we believe in fostering a culture that is built to last by cultivating curiosity and empowering every employee to find their story in this great organization.
The Las Vegas Aviators Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated fundraisers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2023 regular season and other events at Las Vegas Ballpark. This is a part-time position located in Las Vegas, NV.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to communicate the details of the 50/50 raffle program including the charitable impact of the dollars raised
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements
- Answer questions fans may have about the program
- Bring a fun, positive energy to the ballpark
- Turn in all balanced cash and tickets to Coordinator at the close of the shift
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience handling credit card sales
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Strong sales skills
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.