Los Angeles Angeles - Inside Sales Representative (Seasonal) - Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim · CA)
Los Angeles Angels Jobs
Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Reporting to the Sr. Ticket Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Inside Sales Reps must be comfortable making and receiving a high volume of calls per day, qualifying prospects, and closing sales while providing exceptional customer service. The expected hourly rate for this role is $18.00. This role is eligible for commissions that will range based on individual performance from $4,000 to $8,000 in a 12-month period based on meeting sales performance goals. Deadline to apply is midnight PST December 13, 2023.
**Please note that this is a temporary assignment working full-time hours per week for up to 11 months, with possible extensions based on performance.**
The Angels Inside Sales Program is geared around training and career growth. Inside Sales Reps learn about all facets of ticket sales including season tickets, mini plans, group tickets, private suites, premium seating, spring training, and single game tickets. The Angels provide top notch industry training, guidance, and support to help reps acquire the knowledge and build the skills necessary for a long-term career in the sports industry. In the past 6 years alone, the program has seen 55+ individuals promoted to full time positions (either with the Angels or with another pro sports team) in roles such as Group Sales, Business Development, Client Services, Ticket Services, Partnerships Coordinator, and Ticket Sales Coordinator.
If you are an ambitious, hard-working, organized, and driven individual looking to break into the sports industry, then the Angels Inside Sales Program is for you!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails to sell season seats, mini-plans, group events, luxury suite rentals, individual tickets, and spring training packages
- Achieve daily and weekly outbound call and talk time quotas
- Understand customer needs and requirements to assist with selling products and upgrading packages
- Identify prospective buyers to elevate up-sell opportunities
- Transact and fulfill guest ticketing requests by suggestive selling the best ticket product for their individual needs
- Close sales and achieve monthly sales quota
- Process ticket orders and coordinate with the Ticket Office as needed
- Provide quality customer service for all clients and document all interactions in CRM System
- Respond to general sales and service questions about ticket availability, pricing, game times, dates, stadium policies and procedures, mobile ticketing, etc.
- Provide event support including staffing inbound phone lines, ticket sales table, sales & service HQ, and special events (internally and externally)
- High School Diploma with previous sales or customer service experience (retail, direct, corporate); advanced degree (Bachelor or Associates) is preferred
- Possess exceptional customer service skills over the phone and in-person
- Possess outbound calling skills and strong phone presence; comfortable closing sales transaction via phone
- Possess a positive attitude, integrity, ambition, and an extraordinary work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Must be extremely coachable and open to constructive feedback
- Must be technologically literate and able to use/learn a variety of computer programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, ProVenue and Salesforce
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability and desire to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours at a time)
- Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
*Due to the seasonal/temporary nature of this position, benefits are not provided.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.