Angels Baseball - Full Time Client Service Representative - Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim · CA)
Los Angeles Angels jobs
Sports Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, the Client Service Representative will be the primary caretaker of a pre-assigned, diverse client base and will service clients’ needs through various touchpoints, relationship building, problem solving and upselling to achieve company retention and ticket revenue goals.
- Provide flawless customer service to over 500 Season Seat Holders and Mini-Plan clients by taking a proactive approach through activation of client benefits and cross-selling opportunities. The CSR will also take the lead with problem resolution for all guests.
- Initiate cross-sale opportunities including group tickets, suite rentals, mini-plans and individual game tickets with current Season Seat Holders.
- Execute customer benefits, amenities, services, programs, surveys and events throughout the calendar year.
- Execute proactive Client Service Plan through outbound calls, email and face-to-face meetings, recording touchpoints in company CRM to properly track overall service levels.
- Work closely with Ticket Office staff on inbound customer inquiries and collaborate on challenges.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives in the transition from point of sale to service objectives.
- Position will be evaluated based on revenue and seat renewal percentage, quality of customer communication and overall performance.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two year customer relations and sales experience in hospitality, gaming, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and ability to seek sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Tickets.com, ProVenue ticketing platform and Salesforce CRM data solution preferred
- Candidate should be competitive, professional and self-starting.
- Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium or when visiting clients)
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.